Raised so far
Choose your challenge
Register for QuaranTEN by taking on one of the 3 activities.
Fundraise or Donate
By contributing £50 or more, you'll receive a QuaranTEN medal in the post.
Submit your result
From July 8, you'll have a week to submit your activity. There will be an overall leaderboard, as well as 5 regional ones.
A huge thanks to our Headline Sponsors Evans Randall for their continued support of LandAid, ensuring that even more money is raised to help young homeless people across the UK.
We'd also like to thank our Regional Sponsors: Caddick Group, DLA Piper, Paragon and Stride Treglown.
- Marc McVey just donated £15.60
- David Offord just donated £52
- Paul Mulcahey just donated £15.60
- Benjamin Flenley just donated £15
- Kathryn Janet Gill just donated £26
- William James just donated £26
- Mark, Cath & Nina just donated £12.48
- Sam Gavin just donated £20.80
- Amy Mandviwala just donated £15
- Nicola Rudman just donated £12.48
- Rachel Rotherham just donated £10.40
- emma payne just donated £15.60
- George Whalley just donated £10.40
- Kirsty J just donated £12.48
- Janine Jameson just donated £12.48
- Jan Jameson just donated £20.80
- helen martin just donated £29
- Una Martin just donated £20.80
- David Boles just donated £50
- Akintayo Akinbode just donated £10.40
How can I submit my result?
What's the deadline for signing up and submitting proof?
You have until Midnight on Wednesday 15th July to sign up - this is also the last day you can submit your activity.
Can I change the event I have signed up to take part in?
Yes that's absolutely fine - you just need to email firstname.lastname@example.org asking them to change your event.
Do you have to complete the activity in one go?
What does home mean to you?
Find out what it means to these young people.