Raised so far
It's £20 to sign up for the run, with a £50 fundraising target - you can choose to self donate when you register if you so wish. Entries are open for anyone 17, or older.
Get ready to run
Ahead of Thursday 8th September, get training to make sure you're in tip top condition for your 10K run.
A huge thanks to our our sponsors
Kate Lawlor, CEO, Bruntwood SciTech,
“We’re really excited to be hosting the inaugural LandAid North West 10K. We can’t wait to welcome runners to experience the beauty of Alderley Park’s trails, all whilst raising money for such an important cause.”
Debra Cooper, co-head of the Shoosmiths Manchester office
“We are delighted to join forces with Bruntwood SciTech to sponsor such a fantastic race and event. The vital funds raised from this event will ensure that LandAid edge closer to creating more homes for vulnerable 16-24 year olds, something that Shoosmiths is so very proud to support”
- Joan Shepherd just donated £104
- Nolan just donated £150
- Angharad Roberts just donated £20.80
- Claire Riseley just donated £20
- Anonymous just donated £14
- Rosalind Allison-Calvert just donated £20.80
- Fiona Halliwell just donated £10
- Gary Slattery just donated £10
- Christine Hughes just donated £10.40
- Anonymous just donated £33.28
- Hannah Macauley just donated £31.20
- Anonymous just donated £35
- Honor Giles just donated £10.40
- Sally G just donated £14.56
- Vaqas Farooq just donated £250
- Jan Humphreys just donated £57.20
- Anonymous just donated £30.16
- Matthew just donated £100
- Dan Whiting just donated £10.40
- Louise Cowell just donated £15.60
What does home mean to you?
Find out what it means to these young people who have experienced homelessness.