Raised so far
Recruit 3 other people from your organisation/network to make a team of 4.
Want to sign up multiple teams? Get in touch with the events team who can do a mass upload for you: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a team of 4, raise £200 or more and you’ll receive a Steptober medal to add to your collection!
Need help with your fundraising? The LandAid Events Team are here to help, get in touch via email: email@example.com
Track your steps
From 1 October you will be able to upload your daily step count and track your team’s position on the leaderboards.
We'll be in touch with more information nearer the time!
Take a look at where Steptober participants are racking up their steps.
By taking part in Steptober, you'll be helping young people like Edi.
When the government announced that everyone had to stay at home, he was sofa surfing but was asked to leave and had to sleep in a car.
- John Foster just donated £12.48
- Martin Brown just donated £1
- Anonymous just donated £12.48
- Aimee Hobbis just donated £5.20
- Cheryl Lake just donated £1
- Smoog T just donated £12
- Kathryn Mortimore just donated £10
- Maria Rossell just donated £1
- Elliot Stafford just donated £50
- Nicole Roe just donated £12.48
- Lorraine &George Tipler just donated £52
- Andrew Tipler just donated £50
- Gill Smith just donated £1
- Andrew Hennessey just donated £12.48
- Stephen Quinn just donated £30
- Kathryn Brown just donated £20.80
- Andy Bamford just donated £25
- Mum x just donated £20.80
- Sarah Ellicott just donated £50
- Rick Gray just donated £25
What is Steptober?
Steptober is a walking event, where you compete against other property professionals to take as many steps as possible during the first 2 weeks of October.
What's the fundraising target?
The target is £50pp, so £200 per team.
Do I have to sign up as a team of 4?
No you can sign up a team of less than 4, however you will be at a disadvantage compared to teams of 4, as the team competition is for the total number of steps (as a team)
What does home mean to you?
Find out what it means to these young people.