Raised so far
Choose your challenge
Register for QuaranTEN by taking on one of the 3 activities.
Fundraise or Donate
By contributing £50 or more, you'll receive a QuaranTEN medal in the post.
Submit your result
From July 8, you'll have a week to submit your activity. There will be an overall leaderboard, as well as 5 regional ones.
A huge thanks to our Headline Sponsors Evans Randall for their continued support of LandAid, ensuring that even more money is raised to help young homeless people across the UK.
We'd also like to thank our Regional Sponsors: Caddick Group, DLA Piper, Paragon and Stride Treglown.
- Rhiannon just donated £20
- PQS Survey Ltd just donated £52.20
- Tristram Hope just donated £41.76
- Anonymous just donated £50
- Meantime Communications just donated £52.20
- Debbie Webb just donated £20
- Marilyn Webb just donated £20
- Asgar Chouglay just donated £5
- Carol Muhammad just donated £999
- chris bradburn just donated £20.88
- Niall Daly just donated £30.28
- James Alexander just donated £26.10
- Jane Salter just donated £12.53
- Jon Feast just donated £30.28
- Andy Barr just donated £10.44
- Richard Carr just donated £30.28
- Conall Flood just donated £20
- John Brennan just donated £29
- Ronan Carr just donated £20
- Conor Daly just donated £30.28
How can I submit my result?
What's the deadline for signing up and submitting proof?
You have until Midnight on Wednesday 15th July to sign up - this is also the last day you can submit your activity.
Can I change the event I have signed up to take part in?
Yes that's absolutely fine - you just need to email email@example.com asking them to change your event.
Do you have to complete the activity in one go?
What does home mean to you?
Find out what it means to these young people.