Raised so far
Check out our different locations for the SleepOut 2023
Register for the SleepOut! £30 per person, or £40 for a family / household to SleepOut at Home .
Your minimum fundraising target is £166 - the cost of a bedspace for one month.
On Thursday 2 March. Wrap up warm, and join us at one of our 7 locations, or virtually from your home.
- Patsy and Ian just donated £52
- JG just donated £50
- Vishna Shah just donated £50
- Kathy Cooper just donated £31.20
- Shilpa Bhavin Shah just donated £26
- Cassie Smith just donated £10.40
- Sally Roberts just donated £10.40
- James McKenna just donated £10.40
- Suraya just donated £10.40
- Jenny just donated £10.40
- Anonymous just donated £15.60
- Douglas Butler just donated £104
- Peter just donated £208
- Andy just donated £52
- Kim Harrison just donated £10
- Eleanor Martin just donated £10
- Steve & Julie just donated £20.80
- Christian Lynn just donated £52
- Jane & Paul Galbraith just donated £20
- The Hoffa’s just donated £20.80
How will you be making the events COVID secure?
Firstly, all of the venues are outside/open to the elements. As we know from the evidence so far, being outside is considerably safer than inside.
In addition, there will be plenty of space to social distance throughout the event.
Finally, we will be encouraging everyone to take a lateral flow test before attending the event.
Will this be the same as sleeping rough?
No - however, it will give you a small insight into what young people face each and every night.
Is there a registration fee and what does this cover?
Yes, the registration fee is £30 for individuals and £40 for a family/household.
By charging a registration fee, it helps us to raise even more money and ensures 100% of your fundraising goes directly to supporting young homeless people.
What does home mean to you?
Find out what it means to these young people who have experienced homelessness.