Raised so far
Recruit 3 other people from your organisation to make a team of 4.
As a team of 4, raise £200 or more and you’ll receive a Steptober medal to add to your collection!
Track your steps
From 1 October you will be able to upload your daily step count and track your team’s position on the leaderboards
By taking part in Steptober, you'll be helping young people like Layla.
At the age of 17 Layla had to leave home due to family issues.
She moved into a hostel which offered her some form of stability, but after nine months, she was badly bullied and had to leave.
- Mike & Sarah Pickup just donated £20.88
- Simon Lister just donated £12.53
- Anonymous just donated £52.20
- Kirsty Marshall just donated £12.53
- Christopher Harrison just donated £20
- Anna Horrocks just donated £20.88
- Anonymous just donated £34
- Rachel Baker just donated £20.88
- Daniel Burnand just donated £20.88
- Keith Green just donated £20
- Dorothy Tyrtania just donated £10.44
- AVR London just donated £60
- Alex Boag just donated £20.88
- Amit Patel just donated £25
- Harvey Beddow just donated £20.88
- Ian Barraclough just donated £20.88
- Sarah & Dom just donated £26.10
- Mick Sadler just donated £12.53
- Anonymous just donated £27.14
- David Champs just donated £20.88
What is Steptober?
Steptober is a walking event, where you compete against other property professionals to take as many steps as possible during the first 2 weeks of October.
What's the fundraising target?
The target is £50pp, so £200 per team.
Do I have to sign up as a team of 4?
Yes - you can only participate in a team of 4.
What does home mean to you?
Find out what it means to these young people.