Raised so far
It's £20 to sign up for the run, with a £50 fundraising target - you can choose to self donate when you register if you so wish.
Get ready to run
Ahead of Thursday 8th September, get training to make sure you're in tip top condition for your 10K run.
A huge thanks to our our sponsors
Kate Lawlor, CEO, Bruntwood SciTech,
“We’re really excited to be hosting the inaugural LandAid North West 10K. We can’t wait to welcome runners to experience the beauty of Alderley Park’s trails, all whilst raising money for such an important cause.”
Debra Cooper, co-head of the Shoosmiths Manchester office
“We are delighted to join forces with Bruntwood SciTech to sponsor such a fantastic race and event. The vital funds raised from this event will ensure that LandAid edge closer to creating more homes for vulnerable 16-24 year olds, something that Shoosmiths is so very proud to support”
- Rachel just donated £20
- Victoria Hill just donated £58
- Georgina Gamble just donated £0
- James BUTLER just donated £20
- Emma Morgan just donated £15
- David Harper just donated £3.20
- Lizzie just donated £10
- Chris Mills just donated £34.08
- Little Sam just donated £57.20
- Joe and Jess Cooper just donated £104
- David Shepherd just donated £57.20
What does home mean to you?
Find out what it means to these young people who have experienced homelessness.