Raised so far
Recruit 3 other people from your organisation to make a team of 4.
As a team of 4, raise £200 or more and you’ll receive a Steptober medal to add to your collection!
Track your steps
From 1 October you will be able to upload your daily step count and track your team’s position on the leaderboards
By taking part in Steptober, you'll be helping young people like Layla.
At the age of 17 Layla had to leave home due to family issues.
She moved into a hostel which offered her some form of stability, but after nine months, she was badly bullied and had to leave.
- Simon Heath just donated £29
- Jo Dhaliwal just donated £13.63
- Dawn Lyons just donated £15.66
- Hilary Thomas just donated £50
- Roddy Elliott just donated £1.10
- Krista Fieldhouse just donated £10
- Sam Handy just donated £5.22
- Emma Dove just donated £26.10
- Joe Hughes just donated £25.06
- Jessie Heath just donated £5
- Denham Hughes just donated £10
- Jas Tredget just donated £1.10
- Valentina Kristensen just donated £53.30
- Rebecca Darby just donated £20.88
- Steve Hill just donated £15.66
- Howard Rees just donated £20.88
- Donna Cotton just donated £52.20
- Karen Leahy just donated £1.10
- Anonymous just donated £50
- K D just donated £12
What is Steptober?
Steptober is a walking event, where you compete against other property professionals to take as many steps as possible during the first 2 weeks of October.
What's the fundraising target?
The target is £50pp, so £200 per team.
Do I have to sign up as a team of 4?
Yes - you can only participate in a team of 4.
What does home mean to you?
Find out what it means to these young people.