Raised so far
Recruit 3 other people from your organisation to make a team of 4.
As a team of 4, raise £200 or more and you’ll receive a Steptober medal to add to your collection!
Track your steps
From 1 October you will be able to upload your daily step count and track your team’s position on the leaderboards
By taking part in Steptober, you'll be helping young people like Layla.
At the age of 17 Layla had to leave home due to family issues.
She moved into a hostel which offered her some form of stability, but after nine months, she was badly bullied and had to leave.
- Lottie Tollman just donated £52.20
- Joanne just donated £1,628.99
- Melanie Angold just donated £5
- British Land just donated £123
- Beata Tobiasz-Radczak just donated £10
- Quod Ltd just donated £208.80
- James Hopkins just donated £135.72
- Zia Bhaloo just donated £130
- Charlotte Whitley just donated £30.28
- Amanda Baird just donated £52.20
- Christopher Burns just donated £52.20
- Richard Crowther just donated £20.88
- Michael Shears just donated £12.53
- Kay Greenway just donated £10
- Ben Stalham just donated £10.44
- Kiritmama & co just donated £20.88
- Galldris Services Ltd - Sean O'Driscoll just donated £104.40
- PJ Jones just donated £50
- Marie DeFalco just donated £52.20
- Paul Chapman just donated £31.32
What is Steptober?
Steptober is a walking event, where you compete against other property professionals to take as many steps as possible during the first 2 weeks of October.
What's the fundraising target?
The target is £50pp, so £200 per team.
Do I have to sign up as a team of 4?
Yes - you can only participate in a team of 4.
What does home mean to you?
Find out what it means to these young people.