Raised so far
Online registration is now closed. You can register at the LandAid charity village in Regents Park between 4pm & 5pm on Tuesday 24th May. £50 per person.
Choose your distance
On 24th May 2022, you can choose to do 5k, 10k, or 15k – make sure to record your time so you can add it to the leaderboard.
Get training tips
Look out for information about our training runs and professional tips
- Nina Perepolkin just donated £57.20
- Daniel Oliveira just donated £14.56
- Eversheds Sutherland Lawyers Charitable Trust just donated £150
- Anonymous just donated £31.20
- Alpha Roofing Systems just donated £50
- Make Ltd just donated £1,005
- Clare just donated £52
- Lewis Joyce just donated £14
- Ian Watts just donated £500
- Matthew Bangs just donated £10
- Anonymous just donated £50
- Heather Stubberfield just donated £10.40
- Neil Levett just donated £15.60
- Laura Hawkins just donated £20.80
- Sarah Claydon & the gang! just donated £14.56
- The Kennedys just donated £15.60
- Catherine Osborne just donated £5
- Laurence Johnstone just donated £30
- John Hutchison just donated £14.56
- Doctor domestic plus limited just donated £15.60
What does home mean to you?
Find out what it means to these young people who have experienced homelessness.