Raised so far
Enter a team of six. It’s £50 per person - this includes a bespoke Tour de LandAid Cycling Jersey and an invite to the celebratory drinks
Choose your tactics
Will you share the distance equally between your team each day or rotate who takes the lead on securing the distance? Get technical - make a spreadsheet to plan!
Cycle as far as possible as a team between 1st July - 24th July (including 2 rest days) and try to cover the daily distance on the Tour de France. Record your fitness activity to climb up the leaderboard!
- Joe Clark just donated £52
- Dr Graham Clark just donated £31.20
- Laura Gower just donated £20
- Ryan Mathieson just donated £25
- Long Hoang just donated £2
- Joel Ferree just donated £8
- Craig Roberts just donated £6