Raised so far
Register for the SleepOut, it’s £20 per person or £40 for a Family/Household. Everyone that signs up will receive a survival pack in the post.
The fundraising target is £150, we’re on hand to help and make sure to check out the fundraising resources section of the website. During the livestream there will be prizes given out to the top fundraisers!
On Thursday 11th March, join us from 9pm for the livestream, ahead of spending the night Sleeping Out at Home. During the livestream there will be prizes given out for the most creative shelters made - both indoor and outdoor.
By taking part in the SleepOut, you'll be helping young people like Layla.
At the age of 17 Layla had to leave home due to family issues.
She moved into a hostel which offered her some form of stability, but after nine months, she was badly bullied and had to leave.
- Lee Wilkinson just donated £53.96
- PRITI MITHANI just donated £150
- David Grant just donated £10
- Hasan just donated £50
- james thompson just donated £53.08
- Paul Till just donated £30.28
- Richard Stone just donated £29
- Matthew Joyner just donated £106.16
- LR just donated £10
- Christopher Ford just donated £50
- David Ironside just donated £50
- Dean Barlow just donated £5.22
- Tom R just donated £104.40
- Jeremy Snoad just donated £100
- Avril just donated £10.44
- Amy Aznar just donated £104.40
- Tiziana Galassini just donated £20
- Tracy P just donated £5.22
- Kirsty McCabe just donated £15.66
- Geraldine Sears just donated £12.53
Where will I be Sleeping Out?
You can SleepOut at home in any outside space you have access too. Such as your garden, patio or balcony. If you don’t have any outside space then we’d recommend finding the most uncomfortable place you can in your home such as the kitchen floor or perhaps even the bath!
Will this be the same as sleeping rough?
No - however it will give you a small insight into what young people face each and every night.
What does home mean to you?
Find out what it means to these young people who have experienced homelessness.