Raised so far
Register for the SleepOut, it’s £20 per person or £40 for a Family/Household. The first 500 people that sign up will receive a survival pack in the post.
The fundraising target is £150, we’re on hand to help and make sure to check out the fundraising resources section of the website. During the livestream there will be prizes given out to the top fundraisers!
On Thursday 11th March, join us from 9pm for the livestream, ahead of spending the night Sleeping Out at Home. During the livestream there will be prizes given out for the most creative shelters made - both indoor and outdoor.
By taking part in the SleepOut, you'll be helping young people like Layla.
At the age of 17 Layla had to leave home due to family issues.
She moved into a hostel which offered her some form of stability, but after nine months, she was badly bullied and had to leave.
- Grainne Aitken just donated £20
- Jemima Powell just donated £12.53
- Adam Sturdy just donated £25
- Liberty Tyler just donated £10
- Max Tyler just donated £10
- Jean Miller just donated £35
- Katherine Dawson just donated £12.53
- Ben Thompson just donated £10.44
- Dan & Sarah just donated £52.20
- Rosie Hithersay just donated £10
- Francesca Penn just donated £100
- Becky D'Cunha just donated £30.28
- Neal Newman just donated £12.53
- Ashleigh Tokarski just donated £5.22
- Nick Torr just donated £52.20
- Rob & Caz just donated £12.53
- Annabelle Torr just donated £0
- Saloni just donated £12
- Weens just donated £20.88
- Clare Lane just donated £20.88
Where will I be Sleeping Out?
You can SleepOut at home in any outside space you have access too. Such as your garden, patio or balcony. If you don’t have any outside space then we’d recommend finding the most uncomfortable place you can in your home such as the kitchen floor or perhaps even the bath!
Is there a registration fee and what does this cover?
Yes, the registration fee is £20 for individuals and £40 for a family.
In return, you’ll receive a sruvival pack in the post and have access to a regional livestream on the night of the event.
By charging a registration fee, it helps us to raise even more money and ensures 100% of your fundraising goes directly to supporting young homeless people.
What does home mean to you?
Find out what it means to these young people who have experienced homelessness.